IF YOU ARE A TECH JOURNALIST WRITING ABOUT THE AGONY AND THE ECSTASY OF STEVE JOBS:
1) My last name is spelled Daisey.
2) I will not be playing the "role" of Steve Jobs. The monologue concerns Steve Jobs' rise and fall and rise, Apple, industrial design, and the human price we are willing to pay for our technology, woven together in a complex narrative. I play no one but myself, speaking to the audience.
3) I'm a monologuist. What I perform is a monologue, not a play.
4) You can visit wikipedia, or use google, and even some of the links on this site to quickly get a sense of my work.
5) This one is for the old-schoolers: If you cut me, I always bleed six colors.