» Blog Archive » How I got ‘thrown’ out of Glasgow’s Apple Store:
“We have people who take care of Apple’s imaging,” he assured me. Smirk. Well,” he said, “I’m going to have to ask you not to take pictures in the store.” I opened my camera bag, slipped my notebook into it and pointed to the lens cap of my camera, firmly in place.
“If you’re finished…” he continued, gesturing me towards the staircase. I nodded that I was, put my earbuds back in and resumed listening to The Mountain Goats, walked down the curving glass staircase and out of the store.
* taking business calls while in the Glasgow Apple store is suspicious
* taking notes in a notebook while in the Glasgow Apple store is suspicious
* taking photos of Apple products is prohibitted in the Apple store
* posting photos of Apple products online is illegal
* Flickr users beware - Apple will be contacting you