Fix - The Rules:
1. I’m not buying new manufactured consumer goods in 2007.
* I already have tons of clothes, furniture, books, etc. that I can use and enjoy.
* I'll fix broken stuff, learn how to make stuff from scratch, or borrow stuff I don't need to own.
* I'll buy used things or refashion old things for new purposes.
* Buying tools and raw materials like thread is acceptable, though I will attempt to recycle or buy used, if applicable.
* When things like tampons and toilet paper run out, I’ll buy the brand with the most recycled content.